Are you concerned about your own or someone else’s mental health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. Having good mental health helps us relax more, achieve more and enjoy our lives more.
At Nullam Wellbeing we can offer a series of workshops and training sessions to help you understand what mental health is, how to look after yourself and how to support others.
Sessions available include:
- An introduction to wellbeing and mental health
- Transitioning back to work post COVID
- The Five ways to Wellbeing- practical applications
- An introduction to Resilience
- Supporting Resilience in Yourself and Others
- Supporting Children’s Emotional Wellbeing, Resilience, and Mental Health
- An introduction to Attachment and the Impact of Trauma on Wellbeing
- ACES- Adverse Childhood Experiences and Impact on Wellbeing
- Practical Strategies for Dealing with Overwhelming Feelings